Best Sad Quotes for Whatsapp Status 2020

Are you looking for the latest sad quotes for updating your WhatsApp status? So you are in the right place. Here I provide the best saddest quotes for your WhatsApp status. You can easily download these quotes and update your status. Sadness is naturally in humans then if we feel sadness then we update our WhatsApp status.

Sadness Quotes "I see beauty in everything but me!"

"I see beauty in everything but me!"

Sadness Quotes "Suicide doesn't kill people, sadness kills them"

"Suicide doesn't kill people, sadness kills them"


Sadness Quotes "I'm not okay I'm just good at pretending I am"

"I'm not okay I'm just good at pretending I am"

Sadness Quotes "We do not remember days. We remember moments"

"We do not remember days. We remember moments"

sadness quotes "Tears are words that needs to be written"

"Tears are words that needs to be written"

Sad quotes "Tears are words that needs to be written"

"Maybe I was born to be Sad"

Sad Quotes "Tears come from the heart and not from the brain"

"Tears come from the heart and not from the brain"

sad quotes "I broke my own heart loving you"

"I broke my own heart loving you"

"People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me, that's the saddest part"

"People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me, that's the saddest part"


"Some will make you cry.
Some will let you cry.
Some will never let you cry"

Best Sad Quotes for Whatsapp Status 2020 Best Sad Quotes for Whatsapp Status 2020 Reviewed by Junaid Ali on February 12, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.